Tuesday, 7 February 2017 - CLUSIL series of conferences on Blockchain - kick-off event
- Blockchain is nowadays considered as a key technology, particularly in Luxembourg, where many initiatives around this new paradigm are launched. Since the FinTech ecosystem and the Blockchain are based on similar concepts, it is primarily the financial sector that is concerned. However, there exist many more applications in other domains, including the medical sector, e-voting and smart contracts. Security of Blockchain technology is an ambivalent concept: while security constitutes its main strength, it is also the primary source of mistrust that one may have of Blockchain-based applications. The CLUSIL series of conferences on Blockchain security aims at surveying current status of Blockchain security, focusing on sector-specific and national initiatives.
- Steve MULLER (Security Researcher at itrust consulting): "Fundamentals of Blockchain security"
- Laurent KRATZ (Co-Founder at Scorechain): "Cryptocurrencies de-anonymisation, the hunt for ransomware"
- Tuesday, 7 February 2017 starting at 17:30
- SnT – Weicker building - 4, rue Alphonse Weicker - L-2721 Luxembourg (near the Auchan)
- For organizational reasons, please register here before Friday 3 February 2017.
22nd & 23rd November - Join CLUSIL at the LU-CIX Internet Days 2016
30th & 31st May - CLUSIL 20 YEARS CONFERENCE